Wednesday, October 13, 2010

getting creative people!








it came to my attention that the hairdressing salon that i was working in for 3 yrs, never encouraged their junior staff to enter creative hair comps. Which, being my specialty, I felt it was up to me to get those girls creatively thinking! and this they did...
So, a simple brief- submit work for a photographic competition- hair- cut, colour, style, makeup, wardrobe, location, photography style is allllll entirely up to the stylist. Each hair stylist in the salon entered, and here is what EllaBella came up with...

A very special thankyou to Kim of www.kimages.com for her unbeatable professional photography!
also a special thanks to my model Jess Ivery, who reluctantly- however with trust in me- became blonde, and then happily stayed that way ;)

heres what she looked like before the transformation...

No comments:

Post a Comment